Tuesday 31 January 2017

Tuesday 31st January 2017

SHE SAID:

Canberra was 28C at 7.30am this morning.
It was 31C as we drove east towards the coast, for 5 days camping at South Durras.
Heading down Clyde Mountain the temperature drops 10C within minutes!

Now sitting in Bertie at the Murramarang Beachfront Resort it is 19C & I have my trackie pants, woolly cardigan & socks on! I thought we'd come to the beach in the Australian summer, but it appears we are possibly on the east coast of the south island of New Zealand.....WTAF....!!!???

Uh oh...a huge band of mist ahead of us!!!

The descent on Clyde Mountain & into the mist

Dull but beautiful...the landscape not the hubby!

Captivating rocks, rock pools & wave action
on Mill Beach

Cool rock pool

Resort Pool & bar

Mill Beach


Dusk on the beach
HE SAID:

I am surprised as Varena. I knew it would be a few degrees cooler than Canberra at the coast, but heading into the mist on the hills and seeing the ute's outside temperature gauge show 18C was not expected. I was sweating heavily during the van pack up in the morning. Now I need to weigh up getting a jumper on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.