Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sunday 3rd March 2013

SHE SAID:

I was allowed to check out the foreshore markets in Lakes Entrance today. The weather was perfect for markets warm, sunny & hardly any breeze. I bought some home made produce.

Geoff went into the main part of town & did the rest of the grocery shopping.

The rest of the day was spent finally catching up on recorded shows.
 
LOVE IT....What more can I say!

Archie on our jaunt the other day

Passionfruit flowers

 
 
 
HE SAID:

I'd rather get the groceries than go to the local markets. If it was a fruit and vegetable market, or a car boot sale market it might not be so bad (if I had a house and needed second-hand items). But every hippie with a scam to make money that Centrelink can't trace has a stall at a market. And they sell hippy stuff that no-one really needs, so why bother going? Varena was done after less than an hour. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.