Wednesday 9 November 2016

Monday 7th November 2016

SHE SAID:

The car was in for a warranty issues again today.

Geoff & I had a short visit to Black Mountain. I was hoping to see the Pink Sun Orchid flowering. It was, & I got my photos.

We went to the hospital to visit Greg, & he was told that he could return to the nursing home this afternoon.
Kathy arrived for a brief visit with Greg, in between her Canberra appointments.


Pretty white lily


Old Gum Trees

Tiger or Hornet Orchid
(Unusually this flower is without it's characteristic black spots on the back)

Swollen Sun Orchid

Habitat view of several plants

Pink or Tiny Sun Orchid (Thelymitra carnea)

Mountain Sun Orchid (Thelymitra alpina)

Slender Sun Orchid
HE SAID:

This time the ute was getting some work done under a recall. Apparently there was a potential battery problem. I got a new battery out of it, so no great problem for me. 

I also managed to plant some tomato seedlings and some pumpkin seeds. I have my fingers crossed that they will actually grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.