Monday 26 December 2016

Sunday 25th December 2016

SHE SAID:

Geoff & I prepared the food for a late lunch throughout the morning. It was a fairly simple traditional feast of turkey roast, sausages in bacon, stuffing, cold ham, & salads. Nothing too taxing on my “Sous” chef, & me, with my bung right wrist!

Geoff collected Kathy & Lorrie from their hotel around midday & the drinking, & eating commenced from then on. It didn't wind up till around 11.30pm, when I took them back to Milton Park.

Suki snoozing in the main room

Then a change of rooms...
(Geoff's photo of the year, I reckon)

The second wombat spot of the night. Lorrie saw the 1st one
near their hotel & I saw this one at the entrance gates to the hotel.
But it wasn't in the mood for photos; moving quickly away as I approached
HE SAID:

The best part about Christmas for us is the food, and once again Varena did a grand job of laying on a delicious feast. We sat around nibbling, eating and drinking all afternoon, without going overboard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.