Saturday 27 May 2017

Saturday 27th May 2017

SHE SAID:

The Tully markets were on this morning so I went for a squizz!
LOL!
I won't bother again. I almost walked passed the half dozen stalls dotted along the footpath on the main street in town. Then I realised that this was the markets! Lots of crochet booties, & baby jackets. One fruit & veg stall, a raffle table, & a handmade card table; that was it!
I was out about an hour including doing some grocery shopping.

We hibernated from the on, off, on, off rain for the rest of the day!

A misty morning capture at 7.15am


Sun rising over Mission Beach 

Manta Ray Sculpture on the Mission Beach foreshore



HE SAID:

I had no real plans for the day, and managed to achieve them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.