Thursday 10 August 2017

Monday 7th August 2017

SHE SAID:

I had my final shift at Meals on Wheels today. All went well, & I farewelled the boss, who said I was welcome back any time.

Heading back to Djarawong my worst nightmare happened.... A Huntsman Spider came crawling across the inside roof of the car.

How I didn't crash the car I had NO IDEA!

I had to call Geoff to come & save me, as there was no way I could get back into the car knowing it was in there somewhere. Hero hubby came armed with insect spray, but of course the beastie had disappeared. We swapped cars; Geoff got back to the house well ahead of me as the old ute is quite slow. And thankfully he had found the offending beastie, & it met a swift demise (or so I am told...& I choose to believe that!).


Misty start to the day



Golden Antler Orchid - Dendrobium discolor



Fully Flowering

HE SAID:

When Varena rang me in tears I thought the worst. For it to only be a spider in the car was somewhat of a relief. I am no fan of the big hairy buggers, but I can send them to their maker readily enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.