Friday 20 April 2018

Sunday 15th April

SHE SAID:

The usual Canberra Sunday. Geoff took Val to church, whilst I did the washing, ironing etc.

More photo culling & naming. Whilst in Africa I bought a couple of animal & bird books to help with the ID of some of the less well know animals & birds. So it is taking time to check & re-check the names ….

The Canberra family came over for afternoon tea. Val has been sorting things out & then trying to pass them on to family when they appear. I don't think much was taken!!!

PS. The photos are still of our African jaunt; hopefully ones I haven't already posted...I have enough so there shouldn't be double-ups for weeks yet!

One of the "Ugly Five" - Maribou Stork

Hippo out from the waterhole for a munch on the grass

Tsessbe - one of the less well known of the antelopes

Highly endangered Ground Hornbill

Francolin on a termite mound

Millipede curled around a stick
HE SAID:


Sundays at Farrer usually involve getting Mum to church then catching up with my Canberra-based sisters. This Sunday was no different.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.