Friday 20 January 2017

Friday 20th January 2017

SHE SAID:

Another cool & wet day today. The expected high was 28C, but I think it managed 22C.

Despite the rain I headed out to orchid hunt. We have less than a week left here in Bowral & I wanted to revisit a couple of places. The rain mainly disappeared whilst I was out, only to reappear on my final stop on Tourist Road.

It was pretty much a wasted morning, as I found nothing new!

The trickling Belmore Falls

Closer to the falls; it more like a falls from this view

Up stream of Carrington Falls







I took this shot with squinty eyes!!
Not a fan of these beasties

HE SAID:

With Varena out and about I stayed put and did a few chores around the house. The rain was good for the garden I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.