Saturday 29 July 2017

Wednesday 26th July 2017

SHE SAID:

Mick & Jacqui took themselves off to Alligator's Nest in the ute this morning, whilst we walked Bruce in the cane fields. Then, after lunch, they headed off to the Murdering Point Winery; it's a tropical fruit winery & Geoff & I haven't tried it out. We had Mango Wine many years ago in Darwin & were not impressed.

Both Mick & Jacqui liked the wines; well they said the right things!

For their final night we took them to the El Arish Tavern for an authentic Queensland drink, then on to the Bingil Bay Cafe for dinner. I think they enjoyed both.

Posing in the garden before our "big night out"

"Ministry of Silly Brothers"


At the pub

The dinner venue

Jacqui took a picture of the front door...
I hadn't realised that there were faces carved into it! I assume they are of Chris & Julie!

Another orchid in the garden here about to burst forth
HE SAID:



When Varena and I tried some Mango Wine in Darwin a few years ago we found it awful. So did the bloke that gave us the bottle! He had a whole case of it to try to be rid of.

Our evening out at the pub and restaurant was fun. Mick and Jac even picked up the dinner bill! I couldn't argue with my big brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.