Monday 9 October 2017

Monday 9th October 2017

SHE SAID:

I had a very quiet day today, nursing my aching bones after my “hike” yesterday.
I had a heap of photos to sort, so that kept me busy.

Bib & Bub, two of the 3 cats, kept me company whilst I computered nearly all day.

A very pale form of the Brown Beaks - Lyperanthus suaveolens

Lemon Doubletails - Diuris abbrreviata

Add caption







HE SAID:

Youi decided that they need photos of the damage to the ute, taken by the panel beater, to progress any claim. So I was up and gone before 9am and heading to Stanthorpe. There were several other things that I needed to do in town so I mucked around trying to get them all done. Morning tea was delayed until my return at 11:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.