Wednesday 6 December 2017

Monday 4th December 2017

SHE SAID:

I had a damp wander on Black Mountain with heavy skies threatening the whole time. At the end of my second stop on Belconnen Way it did start raining. And the rain continued sporadically for the rest of the day. The temperature didn't get above 14C!

My afternoon disappeared in the user guide for my new camera. So many of the different setting are "hidden" in the various menus, it will take me a while to get used to where they all are. At least I have a couple of months to get the hang of it before our BIG trip!

The only flowers to show for my damp wanderings...
not an orchid or signs of orchids to be seen

HE SAID:


I spent a quiet morning around the house. Chores, computer, stuff, and, of course, things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.