Wednesday 6 December 2017

Tuesday 5th December 2017

SHE SAID:

Geoff & I met Bevan in Kippax for an egg & bacon roll brunch & a chat; we haven't seen him since the beginning of the year. He seemed well & is off to Dubbo to visit one of his daughters tomorrow.

In the evening I had an early dinner, then I went into Civic to the Canberra Theatre to see the stage show of Mamma Mia. It was great, a full house, & as I remembered from the London production I saw with Mum & friends a couple of years ago. Everyone was up singing & dancing at the very end. (Because, of course, the ABBA songs are known by everyone).

Happy Hubby watching the cricket in peace whilst I was out!

HE SAID:


I don't recall even being invited to go to the show with Varena. It is highly unlikely that I would have, but as there was cricket on TV... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.