Thursday 15 February 2018

Thursday 15th February 2018

SHE SAID:

Our final day touring this region took us out to Orange. I didn't recognise the town or the lovely old buildings we saw on our walk but Geoff said it was familiar to him.

We walked around for about 90 minutes then headed to the Orange Botanic Gardens, where we had a reasonably priced & tasty (for me anyway!) lunch. The walk around the gardens took about 1/2 hour & the road less travelled was my idea to return to Limekilns.


Duntryleague House - now part of the Orange golf club

Court House

Centrepoint Building

One of several ornate churches in Orange


Some of the lovely old houses in Orange



This once was the Hibernian Australian Catholic Benefit Society


LOL

Town Hall & Memorial Hall
HE SAID:

The approach to Orange was familiar, so I think we have been at least to the outskirts of the town. Our wander around was pleasant, with many colonial and federation era buildings to be seen.

Lunch was OK, but I think I had the world's thinnest steak on my steak sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.