Tuesday 10 July 2018

Tuesday 10th July

SHE SAID:

For the first time since we got here I have had a day at the house!

I kept Geoff happy... with a batch of chewy chocolate brownies. Then I started to plan the trip to Warragul in Victoria, via Canberra. We head there after this sit finishes. But there are 10 lots of friends/family between here & Canberra that we would like to try & catch up with, so fitting everyone in is going to be a challenge! We have 20 days to this trip so I'm hoping we will see most people.

BBQ marinated steak for dinner....Mmmm.

Choose your colour of fungus
















HE SAID:

There were a few things to do around the house and van, so, apart from cooking the steaks on the barbecue, I pottered about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.