Saturday 20 April 2024

Tuesday 16th April 2024

Tuesday 16th April

SHE SAID:

Both Geoff & I have picked up colds; 2nd in 2 weeks for me & 1st for Geoff. I woke feeling pretty awful, cough & snuffly in the head again. We both SO need this the day before we go to Italy for 3 weeks. I’m hoping today is the worst of it!

We did a prep-pack & the last of the washing, ironing & sorting out. That was about it for the day.


Another colourful Horsham sunset

HE SAID:

I think this is my first cold since early 2020. Once the Covid-19 pandemic, and the subsequent border closures and social distancing came along, we haven't really been in too many crowds, and haven't been crook. I was hopeful to avoid catching anything but my luck didn't hold, and here I am a snotty sneezer with a sore throat and a headache. Bugger!

I managed an hour or so walk around Horsham in the morning getting some cold treatments, foreign money etc. We got ourselves all sorted over the day then had an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.