Saturday 3 February 2018

Saturday 3rd February 2018

SHE SAID:

I had a day in Bathurst. The weather was partially sunny for a change & warming up to around 24C max for the day.
I walked around taking photos of some of the old buildings, & doing a bit of shopping & window shopping. The National Trust's Miss Traill's House was open today too, so I had a guided tour around that place to finish off my wanderings.

Geoff looked after the cats, garden, & house whilst I was gone. He also managed to not sit on the hammock....the wind apparently blew just as he was about to sit down...LOL! Ouch!

Bathurst architecture





Miss Traill's House on Russell Street


Interesting houses on Russell Street


Woolstone House - Kelso

The first church built out of the Sydney region in 1835,
Holy Trinity Church - Kelso
L-Plater on the hammock!
HE SAID:

As with most houses, there is always something to do. So, leaving Varena to shop in Bathurst, I did stuff around the house. Nothing taxing, but it still needed doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.