Wednesday 24 May 2023

Monday 22nd May 2023

Monday 22nd May

SHE SAID:

I did some minor packing of belongings; it is a week till Karen & Mike are due back.

Geoff wanted a haircut.

Now the orchid files are up to date I worked on our itinerary for when we leave here & head to Wandering, then on to Esperance, & back to Albany. I’m hoping to mostly free camp with a couple of caravan parks along the way for water & power top-ups.

Mum & I chatted on Skype for an hour or so.



Budding Snail & rosettes on a mossy rock


Colourful & not so colourful Bunnies


Curled-tongue Shell - brown form (normal) &
green form (less common)


Leafless, Hare & 
Scented Autmn Leek

HE SAID:

Varena kindly cut my hair again. It had almost got to hippie length, where I had bits sticking up in the mornings. I also did some leaf blowing around the yard. I cleared the yard, and got it looking neat, for a short while at least, but an hour or so later there was a new layer of leaves, and more coming with every puff of wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.