Tuesday 16 April 2024

Saturday 13th April 2024

Saturday 13th April

SHE SAID:

Before heading to Crowborough in Mum’s car, to see Sue & Al, we went with Mum to buy her a new laptop. It was one of the two requests that Mum made as soon as she arrived in Australia: a new mobile phone & a new laptop. Job Done!

We headed for Crowborough around 1pm; it is always good fun to catch up with Sue & Al & the 5-year time lapse seemed like 5 weeks; they are very easy to chat with.

Dinner was at their favourite Indian Restaurant followed by bubbles back at the house to celebrate my birthday.


Mayfield


My lovely birthday cake, made by a friend of
Michael's, & ordered by Mum for me.


Mayfield Street & Cherry Blossom

HE SAID:

Jan had reminded me many times since she arrived in Australia a few weeks ago that she'd like some help getting a new phone and a new laptop. Over thast 20 or so years she has asked me for advice on these whenever she needed a new one. I'd do some research, make a recommendation, and then she'd buy a cheaper one that her friend Kate recommended, usually to her detriment. This time around Jan has taken my advice, paid a bit more for, hopefully, a better and longer lasting product, and seems happy. I'll help her set up the new laptop when we get back from Crowborough on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.